Monday, July 12, 2010

The one i kept deep down my heart =(

I had a best friend BEFORE...She called Yen Ling...
I know her, since i 'm form one...Both of us were so close...
I went to her house for a few time before...We always shared our lunch box...
She is a helpful girl...Willing to help people, If people ask for it...
We were so close...before the day we had been separate to different class...
We had been same class for three years...After that, i meet my primary schoolmate...
Then, I'm getting close with her for the next two years...
Heard some negative comments of my best friend last time...
I still friend with her...Just that i 'm lack of attention for her...
Start from the two years, i felt she getting changing...No more Yen Ling anymore...
Not the one i know last time...Feel like our relationship getting far away...
Both of us are like stranger...Just have lunch together...Nothing more other than that...
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~BIG SIGHHHHHH*
Before we graduate , we got work part time job together before...
As a waitress at a hotel Chinese Restaurant...
During the working period also doesn't talk so much...
Felt a bit regret that i didn't really care for her....
Now, both of us also din contact for two years ad =(
Last time i saw her brother, i didn't go and greet to him pun =S
Don't know how is she now =(
Miss her siaaaaa =X

No comments:

Post a Comment