Monday, July 12, 2010

A blessed week i gone through =D

Woah~This week i really been blessed leh~
Firstly, I want to Thank God for leading me to walk my every single step.
Second, I want to Thanks my parents...If not Them, I won't able to be born in this world too.
Third, I want to Thank to my sister...If not her nagging, i won't be going to do what i have to do.
Fourth, I want to Thank to my FANS...xD...If not u guys supporting me and accompany me. I won't able to standing in this stage...xD
What am i talking about ohhh~xD....Joking niaaaa~But, the first till fourth also truth geh~
Good news from me^^
FINALLY, I get my own license lorrr~ARhhhhhhh~>.<
That day i went to car driving test...Ermm....Not really nerves like i take my undang test larr~
But, still got a little bit nerves geh =X
Number 43....Opsss,my turn =S (dang dang dang dang...Background music =D)
Firstly, I get into the car...I turn to gear SATU....The car is moving...
I was not enuf time to see whrther enuf space for my tire or not..
I was thinking..Die jao die larr~agak agak then jau stop....
Phuwitttttt~Ngam ngam hou..Stop inside the yollow line already ^^
After that,Other test i totally not scared jorr~Cause the most harder one i also finish jorr~
What for i still nerves over there...xD (skip those JPJ test part larr)
In conclude i get 16/20 marks for my JPJ test =D
Thank God!!Praise to the Lord ^^
Second good news i wanna tell~Yeah, I found a new job already..
Although i'm not sure whrther i suit to this job or not...But, it's better than i always sit in front of the computer and do NOTHING!!!!
At last but not least...Thank God for everything that he done for me =]
P:S/ That day i meet Jenny...Both of us also Passed!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment