Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A new relationship begin...

Before this new relationship begin...
I felt so suffer about him...We didn't talk for a few weeks...
Because i done something wrong...Actually for him is alright...
Just that i cannot take over this thing happen...I felt so regret to him...
After my license passed already, I post my msn status as "Finally i get it"
Then he come and ask me "get what?" to start our conversation...LOL
We just talk a while, then he ended the conversation...Thought he was busying...
10 minutes after that, he come and tell me that we're same group in the Picnic game section...
I was so happy about it...But, i still reply him as "Har? AGAIN...Sien lorrr"...
Actually i felt super happy for this... Cause this is the third time we were same group...
When that day come, we no more same group already...Cause we're late for it...
THANKs to Dan...If not for sure i same group with him jorr =(
Felt so j _ _ _ _ _ _ when i saw this =X Teng is helping him to put up the cloth...
Arghhh~Last time i saw he help Teng..Now she help him back...so,nice luuuu =(
We had talk to each other for a while larr~Just makes my day..Cause at least we both still talking to each other =]
After the picnic....I went to Angel's house...Then follow her to church luuu~
While praise and worshiping...I wasn't that concentrate...(Sorry God)
I was think back what he said before...Those i felt hurt geh thing...
Suddenly...Xum..Xum..Xum..Like that come out...Make me feel like wanna cry ad =(
I think i need to talk to him already...I discuss with a few people about this thing...
WEll, Monday coming..Is the time i need to talk to him...Here is our conversation...

Me: morning~ Busy?(Introductory remark...LOL
He: morning ;) Duno yet...Haha..Still eating my bread..just reach...
Me: Den arhh~Nevermind larr~Enjoy ur bread =] (trying to escape==!!!)
He: Relax a bit lo..Finish jor....Anything?
Me: (OH NO!!Cannot escape ad..He ask jorrr) I have something to tell you.
He: Yeh
Me: I hope you won't be too shocked about it. Actually i got feeling for you..And i know you know ad larrrr~(Hands shaking...)
He: =)
Me: You speak something can make me happy for a whole day..and also you can make me feel sad too~
He: =X
Me: My emotional very upside down for a few time...I hope we can do something about it..I don't want to continue to be like that..Cause i very suffer about it...I hope you can help me treat you back as a friend...Sorry,If i shocked you...
He: are u KK ( KK means KarKay)
Me: lolx~Why ask so? I am..
He: someone type for u? ( i felt so ==!!!! here...)
Me: Nop..
He: u copy paste? u typed it long time edi? (here more ==!!!!)
Me: Nop..It is me...Is okay..If you dun believe it is me...
He: haha..Just wanna make sure....
(Skip here..Cause he ask some question to make sure it is me==!!!After all he said...)
He: okay..My turn to talk..Erm...I thought we made it clear last time..didn't we?
Me: Okay~Tell you clearly ba..I'm a kind person think so much..So that last time i use some way to give up people..That's totally not talk to him..But,i think you won't agree..So,i didn't tell u..
He: Of coz
Me: you clear..But,i'm not (ERmm...Quite hard to explain this pun..Don't und come ask larr~)
He: (between here he Blah Blah Blah~Then he said...) U're the first person to admit to have feeling towards me...i appreciate that...It's just that i'm not ready...
Me: Okay~actually i don't want to admit it also geh~Cause i don't wish our friendship will broke because of me...But,i really suffer about it...(i'm not writing love letter please)
He: Yes i understand..1.)Our friendship will not break..2.)You really don't have to suffer
Me: Are you sure you understand what i said?..i'm not that kind of girl like her...I cannot like u guys still talking to each other...
He:It's hard,because u're shy(yeah...He know me=]) But,why not think this way..we could just be how we are now,having fun,joke around and be happy...But,just keep in mind that we're only friend...
After that he said let's play a game ==!!!!(Change so fast....)
He said imagine now both of us are animals..Cute ones...Choose one animal as him...
I said Puppy..He said i'm bunny...Then take us a name...
His name is Dorek..And i'm fluffy..I had asked him to named me Flurry geh~
He said nop..Cause i'm not McFlurry...(awww~He know what i'm talking about...)
I know why he said must be someone that understand him...I know it feels...
And then he said imagine Fluffy and Dorek are good friend in a beautiful jungle...
Now comes a bigggggggggg Dinosaur...Boom boom boom*~Fluffy! Behind youuuuuuu! RUN~~
(He is cute isn't it xD)Ask me run somo ==!!!!
In conclude-------> I'm Fluffy, He is Dorek...I'm a bunny, and he is a puppy...
No more Kar Kay and ..... jorrr~
It's a new friendship....
This is what i mean geh new relationship....Don't pun so much hope on what my title mean..xD

P/S: Felt so ambiguous when called each other like that..And feel like wanna vomit too..When i read back those msg..LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment