Monday, September 30, 2013

My time has come..

Lol.. Funny title I know..
I'm kind of jelly when my friend tell me, there's someone chase after them..
Even though may not be a good one..
But at least they have..
I don't.. May he because of my personality?

Alright, back to topic~
Just to tell that..
There is finally someone got attract by me!! Lol
Nahh.. I never said I'm not pretty..
But of cause I'm not confidence with my body size..
If only I could have a slim body, then will be just fine! :)

Today's afternoon, just few minute ago..
There's a guy who come our office to collect cheque.. 
He's 20s I think..
He pass me a plastic bag..
Inside have a bottle of melon tea, and a bread..
Haha~ kind of cute.. 
Cause no one would actually give you something to start a conversation may be?
Then he tell, this is only for you.. :p
Don't tell other, and inside there is my hp and fb..

I just keep answer 'Oh oh'.. And keep nob my head.. Lol
But in the end. He still decide to get my number..
Didn't know why..
I just give him a yes. And tell him my phone number..
Normally I would just give fb..
For those who want to be friend.. Lol
Even though I don't have much experience..
But my reaction shock myself too..

I'm not sure will he contact me or not..
Even he don't.. I'm still happy for his courage! :) 

Thanks! :)

*im kind of worry.. How u will react.. After u know the real me? Hahahahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment