Friday, September 27, 2013

Change...

Same question...
They asked the same question...
After I got back from Australia...
They asked me, had Wan Xuan change?
Those who asked these question...
Most of them were senior level...
I beat they understand me more than they do...

No offense, I give them a answer yes!
Who wouldn't change? 
Even we live together in the same country...
We still need to change isn't it?
We can't remain the same until the day we going to meet our almighty God isn't it?

She change a lot. In a good way.
She speak better English then I do.
I'm not saying I speak well before this..
Just that, I remember she didn't even dare to talked to Jeremy or Julian last time.
 
She getting level up for her courage.
Not only the courage to asked people about the way.
But she actually talked to stranger. 
Which is really random talk. 
I never expect from her.

Hmmm.. For this I can't say is a good way or either bad way.. 
Cause not in any range.. Lol
She wear more sexy then I do.. Jelly* 
She don't mind showing her "longkang" but not her arm.
I can say.. I would mind too.. But may be not in Malaysia.
Which is a place fill with all those uncle or man who never see boobs before. Lol
I went too much I think. Hahaha!! 

One thing! She didn't change much..
Her 38-ness.. Remain the same..
Or I can say up level? Hahahahah!!! 

Seeing her changing..
I start thinking..
Will I change? If I stay alone in Korea..
Not mention bout the face okay.. Lol..
But I will look for good changing.. :)
Through God,
Through the people their,
Through the new experience I'm going to experience. :) 

One year and three months more to 2015 year. Still looking forward* 
 


*please miss me like I miss you! :)

1 comment:

  1. whaoo...been awhile for not checking blog...didn't know you wrote this...
    hahaXD quite funny xia....(Will I change? If I stay alone in Korea..
    Not mention bout the face okay.. Lol..) haha...u did made me laugh...

    yuan lai so many senior gorgor jiejie asked about me da...surprised....

    ReplyDelete