Thursday, June 3, 2010

SICK day



That day my belly was pain till i awake =(
Then i diarrhea~Ehh...I sit there till i almost fall asleep =p Paishe...paishe~~ After that i went back to sleep lorrr... My belly still pain>.< Around 6 something i get up,i vomit!! =0 Arghhhh~~Really hate the feeling of vomiting... Very disgusting >.<> i woke my sister up...Then she asked me how the? I tell her all the things...So,she ask me don't need to go for work larr... Then i slept again~Around 9 something...I get up...My sister cook me some Oat for breakfast... I only ate a few mouthfuls...Then i have no appetite to finish it... =( While i still watching movie(Harry Potter), my belly keep not feeling well... Suddenly feel like wanna vomit again~That's my second time...Urghhhhhh~ I feel like i spit back what i have eaten just now>. Okieee~My sister still watching on movie...Don't care me pun!!! Got one,two sure got threeeeee geh larrr....Yeah~I vomit jorr three times!!! Third time nothing to vomit jorrr...Leave water to vomit jek =( Pity's me Okieee then,my sister called mum~How wish this moment my mum was by my side =( She ask me except that any place feeling not well boh? she said she asked dad frist see whrthe today can come to KL or not.. WELL~My parent is coming to KL~Huuuuuu...Finally got some who can take care of me.. Around 4 something they come here~Mum help me to push the hot come out~LOL Don't know how to explain larr~ In conclude:I'm getting well soon =]
p/s:Some miracle i got to tell xD After that day i go for work~I only ate a piece of bread for each of my breakfast and lunch =D Is it a miracle? xD
2nd p/s:I miss mee goreng tambah pedas =x

No comments:

Post a Comment