Thursday, June 3, 2010

29th of May

29th of May is Saturday~

Yeah...It been a second week without Kath =(
Okieee~This week we have a special speaker from Pakistan...(if no mostake :P)
So,all the cell group be combine...
After youth~we going to the biggest KFC celebrate swee yee's birthday.=]
Awweee~~Really love KFC^^
Too bad,they don't have spicy taste now...
But then the black paper taste also not bad ahh~xD
Woah~~And we have the luck to have free secret recipe cake^^-------->chocolate cake...
Ermmm...Everyone very full after KFC...So,tell the truth ba~
Not very nice taste after we get very FULL with the KFC..Hehehe...
By the way,thanks to swee yee'mother for belanja us the cake^^
After all,me and Shesh3 and Joojo follow angel's car back to her home...xD
we get to sing some song x)Arghhhh~soon to get high~
Suddenly,a voice from angel said:"jom!Go church luuu~"Awweee~Too bad larrr...next time ba=)
Next time must Sing gao gao>.<..I think i have long time didn't go Gree Box ad...
I got to be baby site for second service...Ermm...Sometime i feel like bored to facing kids..
Urrghhh~They are more horrible then me =X Their voice when crying...T.T
They're cute...When they're sleeping...lolz~
But,i admire what the style did Boon Ping use to face them..
She can use some way to stop them cry...Yeah,sometime might can't larr...
And i like her way to teaching=] Just felt i'm teaching children too...xD
But,actually i'm just a helper there...Lolz~
After all,i went to my aunt's house...She open party for her elder son...
My cousin 12 years old this year..Soon to have UPSR~
Woah~Think back when i have my UPSR...SIGHHHHHH*Just felt ashamed oh it...
Thought i can be more rajin when i get into secondary school~Can't regret anymore jorr lorrr~
Time flies, i already 19 this year...Time to start my next step!!!Thank God for everything that you gave=] I do appreciate and enjoy my life..No matter is the temptation or test that you gave..Because you with me,so everything fine with me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment