Sunday, May 9, 2010

What a LUCKY Morning^^

These two day(Thursday@Friday) i got to travel Up and Drown to wrok=(
Super TIRED!!!..
So,i take KTM till KL sentral...Then,go to my office by Monorail~~
Once i get into the monorail...i quickly find a place to sit...
.................................."dik".........................
Then i look up there~~
The air-corn is COOL till got water dropping jorr...
Too bad that is me to sit over there!!!
And the water just straight away drop at my leg...
At first only a bit jek..
After the monorail have been going through a few station!!
Until people going FULL already...
There have two people stand in front of me..(i'm sitting one)
One is from other country one,Another one is Chinese~
Then the water start to dropping AGAIN!!...
I felt very paishe lorrr...one of them start to laught at me...
Then i use my hand to clean the water on my leg one...
Then i heard some sound like open beg one..
So,i was thinking...Won't so GOOD to give me tissue gua~
Then,the chinese guy give me a tissue..
Summore clean up the water up there...
The guy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
GENTLEMEN~~

No comments:

Post a Comment