Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bored Holiday!!!

My holiday doesn't run like i plan!!...I plan to go to Melaka and PD geh...Who know...First day of my holiday...Gone!!...Arguing~~Than no mood to go anywhere already!!..I'm sorry..Mum!!..I failed you many time..Summore din said sorry to you=x...I'm the worst Christian!!That day i start to know why mother do this and that...But,i felt she no need to do until like this...Just that i don't dare to correct her on that time...the second day of my holiday~~~
We went to Melaka!!..Nothing just went to the Biggest Jusco there...Have our Lunch~~Then,hang around the place..The Jusco there is really BIG!!...Not so many cars...But,we felt those cars is from those workers there geh...After that we try to find for the baba-nyonya restaurant~~Too bad!!The nicer restaurant is off on Tuesday...We don't have the chance have that~So,we went to the others plan...Which is selling Portuguese food~We almost ate jorr 60$ sumthings...The food over there okay jek...Because their stall changing a bit..So that we can't have the best Portuguese food last time we ate...(Feel like i only know how to eat eat eat jek!)
3rd day of my holiday....Last but not least!!...I do NOTHING!!At first,I got date Jessie for Yam Cha geh...Since i still free..Before i get back to work...But,too bad...She's not feeling well...So,we cancel it...Then,at night we just went to our aunt's house have our dinner~~Get so FULL~~
This is what i done with my holiday =(

No comments:

Post a Comment