Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My New Owner~~

Like i said...I really dun have that patient on game actually...Coz i LAZY~~LOL~~So,the FFS...I have been play for 2 months...But he didn't raise me up to 2B also...I was so bored jorr..Feel like, why i still want to play this game?...He don't cares also...So,once i saw Jojo(Joey)I just ask her to raise me to 2B~~But she say:"dun ask ppl to buy you...If you ask larr...Ppl raise jorr also no surprise lorr..."But then, 21/03/10 that day...i on FFS...Firstly i saw my cash...Wah!!...Why got 2B cash geh!!...First things came to my mind is..My pets all let people buy jorr...Coz before that is just 1B cash mah!!...After i saw my value~~Fu-yoh~~4B wor~~~This really a big surprise to me!!~~And my owner is Jojo^^So happy to have you~~But feel a bit sad too...Cause he dun want me jorr=(...Through msn with Harry only i know something..Harry say..Firstly he don't let me go geh~~But after that dunno why let jorr...So,i just ask Jojo lorr..Jo said she ash him:"i raise kar kay arr?"Then he answer jo:"No, U raise frank"Then jo ask again..Then he no answer anymore=(...But then...At least he got say NO at first...Stay with Jo is more comfortable with him geh!..At least...No need to follow rules~~And i can get back my LengZai pet jorr~~But dunno why i'll feel a bit sad to see owner de pic not him at all jorr...(sorry Jo)A big Thanks to my Jojo~~Muacksxx~~~Love you Jojo~~

2 comments: