Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My best Buddy...JenJen(Tij3N)

JenJen(TiJEn)~~LOL~~Naton bring him to our youth~~After that he received Jesus in his life~~In the beginning, i doesn't like him so..And doesn't treat him well as my friend...I didn't know him well too..I did a wrong things..I didn't know him well,why i still unlike him?..I' m so bad..Actually i saw him just wanna talk to LengLui..So,i felt like:"Okay larr...Never mind..I don't mind too..."Okay larr...I admit..I' m so jealous others girl~~Cause they so beautiful..Then i' m....FAT...Argghhh~~~Then i always ''ding '' What he say...(sorry, ah Jen...May be before this i'll been hurt you!..Please forgive..)Started to know him and treat him as my friend..Before he going back to Johor =(...That moment i felt too late ad..After that i tell him about my secret...So,he help me some also..LOL~~We use msn to know each more...And so glad that he can attend our Senior Camp...Hear he saying that he couldn't go to church at Johor there...Felt that he is so cham=( How good we can attend church and some of our family is christian too...We have pray for him...Hope god's heard our prayer and work his miracle too...Is so great to have a friend like him...Sociable, Lovely...Talkative XD...And Gentlemen~~It is so important for the generation now..Because for those who is gentlemen one..Seem like all die jor..LOL~~No,lar...Got also..Less lorr..JenJen..Gambatik~~God always hear our prayer....And God loves you~~We'll put u on our prayers always~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment