Sunday, March 28, 2010

I had a Crush on Him~~~



































Recently i crush on him jorr~~~His name is Jerry Yan...He had been the main character in the taiwan movie name-Meteor Garden...After that he also been acting other movie..But,i don't like it so...Yesterday i only finish the movie-Down with Love~~He act as the main guy character...And Ella be the girl main character...Both of the are so funny in this movie...Love it so...Badly,i crush on him jorr...Cause he is so cute in this movie...His action so cute..When he is jealous on the other that come near to ella one...Before that,I heard that he is a very cool people...He say so..After he act this movie..He felt like he shouldn't too careful those who around him..Should like Ella...Make friend all around..It will so fun...I like Ella attitude...She is the random actress and singer i like the most..She is so funny and lovely...Enjoying in looking at my LEngZai larr...LOL~~

2 comments:

  1. yerrrrr....my "wu jian hao" is more pretty n cuter thn urs......eeeeee.....he not very leng zai lar....jus ok....my "wu jian hao" not same lor.....he so strong,leng zai,cute,pretty n many many more.....u knw bo??nvm sure u donoe geh lar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheh...I dun like muscular men...I love my jerry enuf jorrr~~LOL~~Dun want to noe so...

    ReplyDelete