Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When?!...


Seriously...I don't know when we become friend already...Cause i only remember that last time i really unlike you...The reason of unlike you is really funny actually...XD...I remember that last time...I really like to hold your brother hand..(when pray-i noe it is so wired larr...)The reason is i unlike my own hand,i feel my hand is the biggest between gals...And then got one time,we need to pray for the worship team...So,i'm lucky to stand beside him..But then because u and ur sister late to get in...So,u just straight away get in and thn take off my hand from him...Then become u hold me...From tat time..I really unlike you...Every time,u talk i also use to ''ding'' u back...But don't know when we become friend back...^^...And i have know you better then before...Thank god to let me know u well...U really a good guy around me...

2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhh>.<~~~til nw u stil remember when u holding danny's hand thn he take off ur hand arrrr????geng arrr u~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of coz...I very gei chou wan de lor...XD...Haha...

    ReplyDelete