Tuesday, February 16, 2010

After we meet on MSN...


Emm....I remember tat...We are not so close before this...But thn,after i get ur msn...We chat almost whn i meet u r on msn...You are the one who makes me Happy and sad...Some times,ur words are always encourage me^^...I'm so happy when i'm chatting with you...I'll never forget the word u say tat:"U take a foto of tree,Then will come out with a tree.U take a foto of stone,Then will come out with a stone.U take a foto of LengLui,Then will come out with a LengLui...You are so unlike other guys i had meet...May be around my side just a little guy lah!!...But for me,You are totally different with them^^...You are a good Leader^^...Cause you always caring your member...You not care about the result of win or lose..You'll not force them to do what they can't do or don't want to do..You just always cheer them up to finish the game...^^You are the playful,talkative..XD...And the brave one...(just like ur name..Brave forest..=p)Now...I feel like i have too care about wat u have talk to me already...Sei lorr.....Dim xun hou?!..

No comments:

Post a Comment