Sunday, June 23, 2013

Memorable Korea Trip (1)

It was happened six months ago!
It's like a dream to me.
I never thought this would happened to me. :)
I dance and shout around when I get to know I'm able to go!

The day before our flight, it was Christmas eve!
I'm rushing back from KL to seremban..
To attend a Christmas eve party at Swee Yee's House
It was start at 7pm.

After a party rock in the house.
We go for our second round at Station one.
Before the clock fall on 1am.
We head back to our house separately.

Next morning, reach church around 7:15.
Service finish at 12pm.
Rush for Christmas lunch at Regent Restaurant!
Had lots of fun during the lunch time. :)

Head to Jusco for lepak before dinner comes.
Had a cup Starbucks once we reach there.
Went home around 6pm.
Had dinner with Angel. and straight away stay at her home.

Cause of sudden thought, I used one hour to pack my staff.
Some pillow talk before go to bed.
Wake up early in the morning, rush to airport.
Had salmon sandwich as breakfast.

Settle everything before go to sleep.
Had some reading,
Some sweet to keep me not to vomit,
Alright, Korea. I'm coming! :)

*Even though it's been happened six months ago, all the memory still clearly keep on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment