Friday, May 18, 2012

T E A R S.

Tears easily fall for me.
I usually touched by all those sad scene from drama.
Else will be sad story telling by celebrity or singer.
I got to watch this at my office during my free time.
It really touched me. Each of every word.
Geeeee~ Start wipe away my tears when the boys cried.
I don't know is it because they are singer, they are star.
They could cry like this.
Normally for guy, they wouldn't prefer to cry at the public.
I really felt pathetic for them.
At the same time, i know that i'm really blessed that i still have my parents.
Somehow, i kept complaining about what i don't have.
I was thinking, may be i should be thankful for what i have.
Especially, i'm a grown-up girl. who is 21 this year! :)
For this post title i put, is because i was thinking one serious prob.
Sometime, it's really weird that..Why my tears easily fall for this kind of sad scene or so on.
It's that means i'm still a baby? lol
Just curious... lol
Take a look, if you curious what's happen to this SUJU's member.
Present to you Donghae and Leeteuk.


No comments:

Post a Comment