Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Renew


YEAP! My blog has renew~
Tot of putting some chatting box or music box..
But chatting box always get spam by SPAMMER!
Kind of lazy to check whether friends are going to comment or not.
Ermm.. music box?
Actually i don't like music play when i reading a post. 
So, i don't want to annoy people also~ Haha~
Although i feel that's cool to have a music player on your blog page!
But not for me~ :p

I found another picture when i try to get a picture of renew..
Yeappp.. another picture is writting with renew the passion.
Indeed, i need to renew as you do.
We do need to renew it every year i guess.
We couldn't just stay the attitude to love god like the very first time.
Never grow up? cannot~
I believe God really had a purpose to put me in KL.
Trainned me to be patient when problem comes.

I know there is more changing will come this year..
Anyway, peeps. Have a good day.

"every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day"

No comments:

Post a Comment