Saturday, May 5, 2012

You Really Bugs Me!


Every time when i was reading the news about the latest of our government.
It made me HATE them more! I know i shouldn't be like that..
Every time when i was reading the news about the Bersih Rally.
My eyes kept rolling with tears inside. I just feel sad for us! the people of Malaysia!

I just really can't understand! Why are you doing this to us!
Do you really cares about us?!
If not why would you like to choose to be our prime minister?!
for FUN?!!!!!

YEAH!!! PASTOR!!! You're right!!!
We attend the Bersih Rally just to let him know that,
WE WANT TO HAVE A CLEAN ELECTION!!! but not to against the gov*
but why the policeman start to fight with those people!!!
WITHOUT WARNING! You start to do what you had plan early isn't it?!

I TELL YOU!!!!!
EVERYTHING IS IN GOD'S CONTROL!!!!!
I MEAN IT!!!!!
N A J I B!!!!!

*Anyway, I'll surely attend the rally next time. If it's not in SAT and it's no youth service!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment