Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flash Back of 20th Birthday~

I'm finally 20th *not so happy sounded.

Thought there will be some friends to had lunch with me.
Who knew! No one want to date me for lunch. hoho~
Thanks to my mum and sis who brought me to Kensington had western lunch~
I've got few present from friends and the rest were from my beloved sis and mom.
I thought they want me to on diet? lol
By the way, i get several of sweets and chocolate!!!~ 0.0

SEE! SONY headphone!!! hoho! thank you niaa~ Lenglui mum and sis!

New puse after that one. hoho! from ar RURU~


last but not least, green color PATRICK from Jo&Jul.
I called it "Xing Ye"~ hoho~

Thanks to those who celebrate and tot of giving my a surprise but fail de party lar~ hahaha~
I'm looking forward for next year of my 21st birthday! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment