Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm a CHRISTIAN!!!


After reading WanXuan post~I felt so sorry to God!!,I myself also didn't live like a christian!!..How i gonna shared gospel to non-christian leh!!...But,i would like to tell wanxuan that...Although i live likt that..But,i also admit that i'm a christian~~This is what God put a purposely in our life leh?!~~If u know that u have done many wrong things to make God"no face"..Then,u just change it!!~~With God everything works~~Sometimes..i argue with my family...But,after that i felt i'm wrong...But,dunno how to say sorry to them too..I don't have the brave to say that...I'm noob..Always fails to do things...But,just admit it...That u love ur God..God can forgive ur sin...But,he will felt sad..If his son/daughter dun admit he is our Father in heaven~~Bless that have a Father like him...And just thanks to him..That where he put u in or who he put in ur life^^

No comments:

Post a Comment