Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm so happy

15th Oct that day...I'm chating with dd on facebook....Chat with wan xuan also...I ask him....Is that i disturb you...He said i cannot disturb him...I'm not that geng...After i saw this,instead of sadness...i become more happy...So that we chat until 10 something...because i need to wake up early tomorrow...The second day,I went to office....I though i can chat with him on facebook...But then,i cannot log in my facebook....(i'm getting crazy already)....So that i try to ask for his e-mail address...So that we can chat on msn...After he gave me his e-mail...We chat until 3 something...I felt very happy and lucky on that day....Thank god to give me a chance that i can chat with him...Hehehe...XD...but then,until now...my facebook still cannot log in...Dunno what Happen....T.T......Sob...Sob.....

No comments:

Post a Comment