Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I just a new here...

13th Oct that day...I'm crying...Because of my colleagues made fun of me...Incipient,they just miss call to my office line...Some of them ask me,why i dun wan to pick up the phone...I'm starting suspect that,is them doing this...After that,one of them straight away call to my handphone...She dress up as our HR...She say:why you didn't anwser your phone??...Or you are not in ur position just now??...After that she say you shouldn't online to the website the irrelative to work one...After the phone....Tears welled up from my eyes...non-stop...After that,they come and say sorry to me...I also apologize to them..because i afriad they though i'm a petty person....Here i want to mention clearly the reason that why i cry...Actually last time our HR had complain me before...The important contents is i use office computer to online...So,she ask me not to do this anymore...When i hear she say like this...I more suspect is she complain to HR...that's why i cry...But i trust on her...Actually ur guys have quite over lah....But then now is okay already...

No comments:

Post a Comment